Friday

December 24, 2017

Jasper, who had just made another brief foray to check on the frozen state of the water outside, rubbed his hands together as he sat down, and slid one down Riley’s back, making him squirm and yell.  ~Freeman’s Field


Today's Highlight Story: Freeman's Field by Rolf and Ranger

Today's Music:


Today's Good Things:
  • Jasper's Plum Jam, Donuts, Rudolph Cake and Spiced Christmas Cupcakes by Cupcake Jemma

Today's Activities:
  • Winning Designs National Gingerbread Competition, Creative Ways to display Christmas Cards
  • Find the Brat in a Hat
  • Cryptogram #12 Solution
  • Write 2000x "I need a butter reason than 'I donut know why I stole my top's doughnuts' or I will be sitting uncomfortable buns while writing lines" or colour
Today's Brat in a Hat:



Thank you to the FCR Forum's @JL for choosing today's quote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment